Complete Your Family Today!
Apply now for a specific pet or to become an approved adopter!
Requirements for Adoption
Before filling out the application please review the following to make sure you qualify to adopt a pet with us.
- Must have be a NYS resident.
- Must be 23yrs or older.
- All resident pets must be spayed/neutered (or have a medical reason why your pet cannot be spayed/neutered).
- Must not have more than 3 resident dogs or a total of 5 resident pets (cats & dogs) if looking to adopt a dog.
What You Need To Apply
Please make sure you have the following things ready before filling out the adoption application. The process will go much quicker if all required information is provided when filling out the application.
- 2 Non-Family References (Name & Email)
- If you rent, Landlord contact information (Name & Email)
- If you live with your parents, Parent contact information (Name & Email)
- Vet Records for all resident pets showing they are spayed/neutered.
- Pictures of the main areas of your home (Living Room, Backyard, etc.)
The Adoption Application Process
- Fill out the Adoption Application.
- Our Adoption Team will review your vet records for any resident pets & check with your references.
- Phone Interview with one of our Adoption Coordinators.
- Home Check video.
Adoption fees may vary based on animal, situation or vetting. Your adoption coordinator will finalize the fee with you before you adopt.
- Puppies (up to 6 months old) – $450
- Adult Dogs (7 months – 7 years) – $400
- Seniors (7 years+) – $140
- Kittens (up to 6 months) – $175
- Adult Cats (7 months – 7 years) – $150
- Senior Cats (7 years+) – $100
Adoption fees for dogs and cats include
- All Age Appropriate Vaccinations (DHPP or FVRCP)
- Rabies Vaccination
- Heartworm test (for dogs)
- Combo test (for cats)
- Flea & Tick Preventative
I want a Dog!
Click below to complete our Dog Adoption Application.
I want a Cat!
Click below to complete our Cat Adoption Application.